Wednesday, June 7, 2023

Top 10 Patanjali Products I Have Found Useful - A personal review

10 Most Useful Personal Care Products of Patanjali Ayurveda  

Advertisements

Advertisements:

He is the most successful babaji of Indian history who is a yoga teacher turned to a complete business man/sadhu. He demands his products are good and pure. He has changed livelihood of millions of people around the world for healthy leaving. He is none other than Swami Ramdevji. What most, he donates his earnings for development of poor.

I have personally used many products of Patanjali and find some of them are really good and useful. I have started buying the products to try and now became regular user like millions others. Therefore, I have decided to share my experience with you. My list comprising (starting from top/head to bottom/feet):
Hair Products

1. Kesh Kanti Hair Cleanser with Milk Protein
This is for dry and rough hair. It improves shine. My hair is little rough so I like this one. It give a good shiny look to my hair.

2. Kesh Kanti Oil
It is the most useful product for hair fall and strengthen hair roots.

3. Coconut Oil
This is awesome. Very useful product and price is better than comparison. This product has triple benefits. You can use as hair oil (soft), apply as body oil and use for cooking. The oil is very soft and with sweet smells. I had tried once and it's now part of my family regular use.

3. Kesh Kanti Hair Conditioner

4. Saundarya Neem Tulsi Face wash:
This is the best among the lot. This cleans deep and give you fresh look and smooth feeling.

5. Haldi Chandan Body Cleanser:
This soap is also a good product. Haldi heals skin and chandan gives cooling and soothing to your skin.

6. Panchgavya Body Cleanser:
This soap is very useful against rashes and heat burn.

7. Dishwash bar:
This is also most likely product of Patanjali and it keeps your fingers safe from water cornches.

8. Aloe vera red gel cream:
Most applicable and useful product. I have seen people look so different after using it...much much skin condition and color improvements... I will refer natural one (green pack).

9. Ghee:
It tests well and good smell.

10. Salt:
The best salt at it's category. iodized salt 1kg for the price of INR 12 only... One must try.   











Disclaimer: I am not associated with this organization or anybody who is involved in the sales/marketing team or gain anything to promote their products. This is my personal opinion and may vary with your experience.
  



Advertisements

No comments:

Post a Comment





Sponsored Link
Author